Friday, May 24, 2013

Struggling to Not Be So Human

Good morning dear one :)

I hope you had a wonderful rest!  My sleep was deep and dream filled.

Yesterday, I was not the best person I could be....especially to TWS.  In the car, I started thinking that
I wish that the work of the Lord in me would hurry up :).  What I mean is, I know I am human and that is REALLY starting to bug ;)

I know the person I WANT to be and I know the person I am.  I know that the Lord has instant forgiveness for every time I mess up, and that the people who truly love me and care for me understand how this human thing works, and they are kind to forgive me and not hold things against me.  Those who truly know me know my heart and intent and look there instead of at my moments of weakness.  I just wish they did not have to bear the brunt of my "growing", when I am clumsy or tired or short sighted or irritated.

I do not mind doing the work I need to on self control, patience, etc, and I know that the Lord is the only one who provided the ability....

I just wish the process could be completed here, now, on earth, so I could be more of a blessing  and less of someone for other people to have to practice forgiveness on  :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment