Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Briefly....

I just wanted to pop in and say a couple of things...

We had to get a new washer and dryer and I love them and am so thankful (they are RED and the same price as the white ones!).

And TWS mentioned, since I have been so run down today with whatever ailment I have been struggling with, that the last two days I had been so happy.  I am not unhappy now (just beat! :) ) but the fact that he noticed how happy I had been was very insightful to me.  I can choose to be filled with the Lord and thankful, and it buoys my family.  It makes TWS happy too.  I know it must please God to have me not griping or whining :)

Today, feeling run down, etc, I started to fall back into a habit of irritation (over computers...do not ask!  At least it wasn't a lost shoe, right Shawy? :D ), however I was still too fresh from joy and peace and was not going to give into it  (I LIKE being happy!).  So irritation had to take a back seat :).  And then I was astounded that I could actually make that choice and have it stick :)  And I am glad for my family and those around me when I do.

So tomorrow we will see if I am physically better.  However, even if I am not, I am going to try to keep my focus on Him and hopefully the supernatural peace and joy that only He can give will continue to shine in this house :).

Good night dear one!  Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment