Monday, June 24, 2013

Tomato Update

Hello Sweet One!

Wanted to give you an update of the tomato farm!

The good news--we have babies!!!  Baby tomatoes, that is!  I had been worried that our pollination efforts weren't enough as I was tying up more plants and tapping the blossom ends.  I prayed that the Lord would let me know that we were on the right track and not even a minute or three later, I saw our first baby tomato!!!!  I was so thankful!  He is so kind to us.

I also, though, found evidence of disease in some plants.   We have sent the photos off to an expert and are waiting for the reply.  I am not going to be worried though--the Lord has all this in control.  If we lose them, He is still there, if we don't He is still there.  In any case, He is still there.









No comments:

Post a Comment