Sunday, January 4, 2015

Good Sunday Morning!

How are you today, my sweet friend?  I hope well :).

We had some storms last night, but they were not as bad here as they predicted.  Now the cold is supposed to move in.  I am familiar with the cold from our time in Alaska, but it is still quite an event here in Alabama.  We are supposed to have 60 hours of below freezing temperatures.  That might not sound like much (especially to folk from the north!) but it is a topic of conversation down here! :)

I wanted to show you a picture I took over the pond a few days ago.  The sky was such a beautiful salmon pink and the lightly rippled clouds made the colors even more stunning.



Here is another picture showing the perfect mirror of the pond reflecting the soft cotton candy nubs of the clouds.


I hope you have a blessed day, my friend.  Spend some time with the Lord today because He loves you so much!  Even if YOU feel far from Him, HE is never far from you.  It is just sometimes we have our back turned and then claim we cannot see him.  Just turn into His arms and you will find Him waiting right there.  I promise you this is true :)

Love, Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment